Author Topic: Thanks 4BangerJP  (Read 816 times)

Nicks92jeeper

Thanks 4BangerJP
« on: October 07, 2011, 02:19:07 AM »
So I have been a member now for about a month. I work overnights and have a lot of access to the computer so I log a lot of time on the forum reading through anything I can understand. I have already made more upgrades because of this site and it has brought much joy (thankfully no speeding tickets yet) to me and improved my jeep greatly. I used to spend hours searching through the internet to find one link that vaguely talks about what I needed but on this page, once I do my research here it has answered many of my questions. If I had joined this site months ago it would have saved me lots of hassle as well as tons of time wasted on trial and error.

What I did before this site that took me months to figure out.
Ignition coil, 4.0 throttle body that I bored out, intake manifold bored out. Head port and polish and took off 13 thousandths to get flat, MSD ignition coil.

What I did after going through the pages.
Alternator swap, fuel injector swap out of 93 lincoln towncar, Seat swap from pontiac sunfire, cold air intake upgrade, E fan pretty soon, Sanded down and repainted, Herculined the tub, POR 15 the frame (halfway done right now) Will be doing axle swap eventually, LED lights to add a little lighting inside, painting the hard top soon,

4Banger really introduced me to a lot of good information and motivation to get off my butt and get to work so just wanted to say thank you everyone on your information that you supplied.

Nicks92jeeper

Re: Thanks 4BangerJP
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 02:20:44 AM »
By the way. My jeep is only a 2.5 but it runs like a beast.

Offline sharpxmen

• Chief Squirrel BlowerŪ
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 08:57:24 AM »
 :clap:

btw, i like your tub restoration thread, very impressive  :thumb:
'95 YJ, NSG370 6spd / Hurst shifter, Dana 300 + 4:1 Doubler / tri-stick, Custom skid, Super D35 / Auburn LSD / 4.88, 35x12.5x15 BFG KM2, 64mm t/b, 1.7 RollerRockers, MkVIII e-fan, Dual Diaph Booster
Latest: Corbeau BajaRS heated seats :dance: keeping warm the rear end

Nicks92jeeper

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 04:46:06 PM »
Thanks Sharpxman. Was a lot of work involved in that thing.