Author Topic: Question for TJ owners  (Read 2826 times)

Offline chardrc

Re: Question for TJ owners
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2011, 08:05:02 AM »
OHHH! I misread your original post Jeffy. Well that would work if they are the same size. Funny thing is i re-lined and covered them up with the line LOL. Guess i could grind it back down and see if it is the right size or not.
its says right in the add that they fit all tj's... don't know where the will it fit or not confusion is coming from. :puzzled:
1990 YJ 4cly, ax5, 2.5 inch BDS lift, 31 MTr\'s,  Powertrax-lockers all around, track-bars removed, boomerang shackles, warn m8000 winch, electric fan. [sold but not forgotten]

2007 jk Rubicon 2dr

Offline stan98tj

• Empty Wallet Wheeling Since 2007®
  • Wheeling New England
Re: Question for TJ owners
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 09:09:51 AM »
its says right in the add that they fit all tj's... don't know where the will it fit or not confusion is coming from. :puzzled:
I have those plugs in the TJ already, just not in the spot im talking about. Those oval rubber ones are in my trunk, on my wheel arch but in the rear passenger floorboard they went with the metal tab. So when i saw Jeffy's post and read it quickly and saw the oval rubber plug, i disregarded it i suppose.  I guess i thought to myself my jeep already has those plugs but not in the spot that i need it. Anyways, it was a dumbass move on my part and chances are those plugs will fit in the oval where the metal tab covers.
98 TJ 35"Maxxis Trep.Old Man Emu 2.5""+1"BL,IronMan Fab control arms,4.56gears,Ford 8.8+ARB,Currie/IronMan steering, WARN VR10,HP D30 sleeved+ RCV,Body Armor Rock Rails WISHLIST:TDi.Girlfriend hates it :) If you can read this don't flip me over i dont have any $$ left to fix it