Author Topic: The end of the world today???  (Read 1288 times)

sailorjerry13

The end of the world today???
« on: May 21, 2011, 12:38:32 PM »
Soooo if today 5/21/2011 is the EOTW, can someone send me some aftermarket parts to finish my 1995 YJ? that would be great, like new tires 33's, sound bar, and maybe a bikini top.... Thank you

Offline grumpygy

Re: The end of the world today???
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 01:10:20 PM »
Almost have mine done 94 YJ.  Just put on the new Body Bushings and rear shocks.  Had the whole front end apart and put on new bushings.  Now that it is back on the ground need to tighten all the bolts.  With the heater core being last on the list.  But should be done by 6PM that's when they say it will happen :bore:

Easy stuff for later new seat covers and then to clean out all the tools I've drug out of the garage and is sitting in the back end of the jeep.
94 YJ, Cool Air intake, 19lb Inj, 4.0 Throttlebody with spacer,  31/10.50/15's

sailorjerry13

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 01:16:33 PM »
Awsome dude, glad to hear your rig is pretty much completed, im doing some research on how to convert to power steering

jramey

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 05:57:51 PM »
Well i guess i got left behind its past six and im still at work .....bummer

Offline grumpygy

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 07:20:10 PM »
Awsome dude, glad to hear your rig is pretty much completed, im doing some research on how to convert to power steering

Just done for what Parts I have. Just ordered the parts I need to do the Electric fan Conversion also ordered a large Alt to handle the extra draw from the fan.
94 YJ, Cool Air intake, 19lb Inj, 4.0 Throttlebody with spacer,  31/10.50/15's

JohnnyO

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 10:08:45 PM »
Well i guess i got left behind its past six and im still at work .....bummer
Me too.  At 6 pm I was grilling pork and drinking a beer, so that may have something to do with it if Mohammed really is in charge.
I did change the t-case lube in my truck and readied the potato cannon just in case.

RT

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 10:08:36 AM »
oop a crazy old religious person made an ass out of themselves, big surprise...

jramey

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 06:41:26 PM »
Me too.  At 6 pm I was grilling pork and drinking a beer, so that may have something to do with it if Mohammed really is in charge.
I did change the t-case lube in my truck and readied the potato cannon just in case.
now thats funny there :beers:

Offline sharpxmen

• Chief Squirrel BlowerŪ
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 08:39:45 PM »

SILENCE... I KEEEEL YOU !

Allah don't care you eat pork if you're infidel, Mohamed is one of his prophets, he can't strike you with lightning bolts, so either way i think you're safe.
'95 YJ, NSG370 6spd / Hurst shifter, Dana 300 + 4:1 Doubler / tri-stick, Custom skid, Super D35 / Auburn LSD / 4.88, 35x12.5x15 BFG KM2, 64mm t/b, 1.7 RollerRockers, MkVIII e-fan, Dual Diaph Booster
Latest: Corbeau BajaRS heated seats :dance: keeping warm the rear end