General Forums > The Mess Hall

Oil pressure sensor for the dashboard (name?)


Hi, guys.  Have not posted here in a LOOOOOOOOONG time!  But I still have the Jeep!

Anyway, anyone remember what the sensor for the oil pressure gauge is named?  Not the one that sends to the ECU, but the one that sends the pressure to the dash.


There isn't one that sends a signal to the ECU.  There's only one sender and it's next to the distributor.  Should have one wire going to it.  It's just called the Oil Pressure Sender.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version