Author Topic: What threads to read first?  (Read 764 times)

mikegladsz

What threads to read first?
« on: January 31, 2007, 05:30:43 AM »
Hi! I joined on this forum this week.

Please forgive me for my laziness, but I just thought I'd ask if someone could show me any especially good posts that I should take a look at first, so I can get involved here?

Thanks! Michael

Offline chardrc

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 06:12:59 AM »
man isn't that the best question ever... as you probably already figured out the top threads on a forum are the ones that have been added to recently. and usually there is a trend of topics coming up over and over again and having links to older better threads..

o know its not a really great answer but its all i got.. ow ya and the DIY section is a good resource on how to do mods.
1990 YJ 4cly, ax5, 2.5 inch BDS lift, 31 MTr\'s,  Powertrax-lockers all around, track-bars removed, boomerang shackles, warn m8000 winch, electric fan. [sold but not forgotten]

2007 jk Rubicon 2dr

Offline jagular7

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 07:04:17 AM »
I'd suggest the FAQ if you want to get to know about your Jeep. Some topics get specific in the tech section, so review of that would help. If you just want to throw in something you've learned from yoru Jeep, add that in. Pics in the forum are appreciative if you are looking for help. You need to store them in a htm site and use the 'img' '/img' to place them in your message. I use photobucket for this and its simple as can be.
Then, once you get caught up, you can quickly go through messages that are new through the link on the top of the forum box on the right side. You'll see something referring to that. I usually visit 2-3 times a day here and on other forums, so I really like that feature.

Don't forget to fill in your location is some way. We are an internet forum and are world-spread about and when you ask questions, someone may be close to you to help send you to a respectable location for help. Or even hook up for some wheeling.
Jagular7
97 SE - Rubbered and locked for fun
94 SE - stock, collecting parts for 37s

Liljeepz

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 01:59:56 PM »
I'd suggest the FAQ if you want to get to know about your Jeep.

X2 on that one! Best place to start reading and learning. any questions that are not answered on that one, try using the search tool on top... if you still don't have any answers, feel free to post a new thread and ask. There are a lot of helpful and very experienced people here on this site.

welcome!

lanulos89

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 06:50:55 PM »
anything w/ multiple pages