Author Topic: Interior Lighting  (Read 3432 times)

Offline chrisfranklin

• 4BangerJP.comŽ Donator
Re: Interior Lighting
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 12:36:36 PM »
I'd jsut wire them into your existing lights so they come on when the doors open or when you flip the dimmer on.

That's what I'd really like to do.  But I'll probably have to start from scratch with both of the door contact button switches.  I yanked mine a while back. 
'94 YJ S 5spd, Borla Exhaust, CarSound Cat., PS Ceramic-coated Headers, Airraid intake, 62mm TB, Intake Manifold bored/ceramic-coated, 19lb injectors, Sharp's Adj. FPR, MeanGreen Starter, D30 Aussie locker, 31" Destination MTs, Warn XD9000, Cibie headlights, armor

Offline neale_rs

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 09:15:07 AM »
I would wire it to a switch because you would not want the lights coming on during covert operations  :yikes:
'95 YJ, 33 x 12.5 mud tires, RE 4.5 ED lift, Atlas 4 speed, rear D44, ARBs front and rear, 4.56 gears, 8000# winch

Offline aka-justin

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »
Ha, nothing more sneaky then a 4bangerjp ;)
[1995 YJ 2.5L with 4" lift on 31" KM2 - Sold] 1995yj
[2003 TJ Rubicon 4.0L with 4" lift on 35" Wrangler M/T - Sold]
To be continued...
--Justin

BigCountry

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 04:33:37 PM »
Ha How funny would it have been if that guy smacked it the first time with that 2x4 and the thing shattered.  He'd be like well..... haha.  But yes, those things are sweet. 

You could always go with some B.A. neons from pep boys and put them under the seats with a switch ;-)

Bling Bling

That's what I did in my car though.  In all seriousness, as much as I said that jokingly, it made finding things on the floor in the dark a snap.  The light source was right down there on its level. 

i have blue neons under the dash and i hate to say it, but i love them  :biggrin: it makes driving at night more fun, easy to find things at night, and they erally attract the cops when you are driving at night iwth the doors off  :whistle:

also have a little push button LED light that sticks to the dash right under my clock on my YJ that helps as well.