Author Topic: Owner's manual  (Read 887 times)

marc1kim

Owner's manual
« on: January 25, 2007, 08:27:58 PM »
I 've located downloadable service manuals online, but is there any downloadable Owner's Manuals for 99 TJ?
Thanks

Tall Boy

Owner's manual
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 11:22:16 AM »
? Do you mean the little one that came with the vehicle? Or the FSM.

marc1kim

Owner's manual
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 05:59:02 PM »
Yes, the little one that came with the vehicle.

I've already located the FSM online, but I am surprised that I cant find the Owners manual. There's folks on fleabay asking close to $40 for them!

Tall Boy

Owner's manual
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 08:46:31 PM »
so.. you want it just to have it right?

marc1kim

Owner's manual
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 10:51:55 PM »
Yeah, pretty much, but I also need it for reference. I need info like putting the soft top down and operating the 4 wheel drive, etc.  I don't need an actual hard copy of it, I'd be happy if I could find it in PDF format to access on my computer.

I've owned my TJ for almost a month now, and its a love affair!  :D  My other Jeeps were a '80 CJ7 and a 88 wrangler and features were different on those

Tall Boy

Owner's manual
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 12:07:34 AM »
What do you need to know? Mine is a soft top only and there were not many changes from 99 to 2001.

marc1kim

Owner's manual
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 08:10:49 PM »
Well basically all I need right now is the info on taking the soft top down, and operation of the four wheel drive.

Tall Boy

Owner's manual
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 08:54:13 PM »
Have you ever been on any runs with any other Jeepers? Idealogically it will be the best place to learn those things. Where are you at, which state? southern,norther,eastern,western?
  That sucks.

Go to the dealer.  :smokes:

marc1kim

Owner's manual
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 10:08:00 PM »
Well, I got a buddy that owns a TJ, but he's been hard to find. We used to jeep together untill I sold my last jeep 5 years ago.
I also have another buddy that works over at the Chrylser parts dept. I think I'll check with him about ordering one. I'll keep you guys posted, thanks.