Author Topic: woo hooooo  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Mozman68

• Poseur Extraordinaire®
woo hooooo
« on: September 15, 2009, 09:21:00 AM »
Vacation time submitted....heading down to Attica next Thursday to wheel Friday and Saturday at the Badlands!!   :clap:
2009 Audi S5....what....its 4wd...sort of....

Offline stan98tj

• Empty Wallet Wheeling Since 2007®
  • Wheeling New England
Re: woo hooooo
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 09:24:34 AM »
you fix that speedo problem or are ya gonna be goin 100mph up the rocks and slopes?
98 TJ 35"Maxxis Trep.Old Man Emu 2.5""+1"BL,IronMan Fab control arms,4.56gears,Ford 8.8+ARB,Currie/IronMan steering, WARN VR10,HP D30 sleeved+ RCV,Body Armor Rock Rails WISHLIST:TDi.Girlfriend hates it :) If you can read this don't flip me over i dont have any $$ left to fix it

Offline Mozman68

• Poseur Extraordinaire®
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:45:43 AM »
as of now, I'll be going 100 mph....

Heading to the dealership tomorrow for their $9 oil change and going to see if they can take a look at it....at least separate the speedo cable to see if it still does it when that isn't connected.  Try to get it apart last night again with no luck.

Is it possible I have a bad battery and the Autozone meter thing thinks it is good?? :puzzled:

Offline jagular7

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 10:24:29 AM »
Me too. Vacation for 10 working days.  Heading to CO with 2 kids for 3 days of wheeling. Then flying them home to go back to school. I'm heading to Moab for another week. Went like this last year and had a blast. Though I towed a small camper behind the 4cyl. Now I'm pulling the 4cyl on a trailer. So it will be a different experience.

You have fun.
Jagular7
97 SE - Rubbered and locked for fun
94 SE - stock, collecting parts for 37s

drunkencityworker

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »
hey mozman...where do you hail from? sounds like your in my direction. well north of attica that is

Offline Mozman68

• Poseur Extraordinaire®
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 11:50:38 AM »
hey mozman...where do you hail from? sounds like your in my direction. well north of attica that is

Yep..other side of the lake though in Grand Rapids.

Jesse-James

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 12:06:36 PM »
Damn Moz, you gotta give me more notice. Ah well, have fun. See if you can find axle breaker hill, I'd like to see if you can make it with less damage than I took. Purgatory was a blast too.

Offline Mozman68

• Poseur Extraordinaire®
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 12:55:54 PM »
Damn Moz, you gotta give me more notice. Ah well, have fun. See if you can find axle breaker hill, I'd like to see if you can make it with less damage than I took. Purgatory was a blast too.

This is the most notice I've ever had....it's been on our club calendar for months, but I never know I can take off until a week or so ahead of time due to work/family demands.

Just decided to pull the trigger since it may be my last chance for a decent trip until Spring...all local runs until then.

drunkencityworker

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 06:02:14 AM »
your in gl4x4 country. I picked up some good deals on that board. I wanna do blessing of jeeps next year and test out the yj on the dunes at silver lake. Do you know cooter?

Offline Mozman68

• Poseur Extraordinaire®
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 06:37:55 AM »
your in gl4x4 country. I picked up some good deals on that board. I wanna do blessing of jeeps next year and test out the yj on the dunes at silver lake. Do you know cooter?

I know Cooter from Cooter's Off Road....but only because he had my axles when Koz turned is build business over to him.

95yjman

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 07:54:26 AM »
Have fun buddy! I'll be down there in November

drunkencityworker

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 09:05:01 AM »
wonder if same cooter..think so...he is doing my cage next week.

TrailsLessTaken

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 11:46:24 AM »
I would go but im supposed to be leaving next Friday to go to Silverlake for the weekend with my club if I can get my Jeep ready this weekend... maybe we can all meet up in the spring and do a 4Banger run to the Badlands

Have fun buddy! I'll be down there in November

Hey alan you guys going to head down to redbird in october or november for one of the night rides?

Offline Bounty Hunter

• http://www.sija.org
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 01:01:17 PM »
I'd be up for a Redbird SRA run in the spring, haven't been over there in a while.

drunkencityworker

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 01:46:41 PM »
I am in for a 4bangers of thr midwest spring run...Figure out the where and when and i will plan for it